Things that Made Me Cry (and wow, did I cry!)
- the concept of bridesmaids
- Taco scratching me, and I got sad and wanted to give him up for adoption
- My child not liking me...
- ...and vise versa
- Needing a new car
- Morgan Freeman at the Oscars
- Forrest Gump (when they showed part of it during a montage at the Oscars)
- the Prince of Monaco talking about the 30th anniversary of his mother, Grace Kelly's, death (again, at the Oscars - that was a rough night)
- the Top Chef Finale
- finding a piece of paper from 2009 when Ry and I were courting and he used to keep tally of all my sneezes
- because "Taco doesn't have any friends"
- Ry teaching our kid to fish
- Ry being a dad
- My dad being a grandfather
- Ry and I being a co-leading team forever (ok, those last three, you'd have to be made of stone not to cry)
- the song Starlight by Muse (I think I want it on some sort of Birthing Mix)
- well, lots of songs really
Those were the only ones we wrote down, but believe you me, there were lots of others. I am so glad Ry had the foresight to right those all down, in the moment, as I was crying in the corner...