Things I Bought Recently
1. A Le Creuset Tea Kettle--when life hands you a cracking tea pot that you got at a yard sale for $1, buy a new fancy beautiful French tea kettle. I did love my old one, but was thankful for the excuse to buy this one. Love. I now drink tea multiple times a night.
2. Keen Bern Baby Bern Boots--oh how I have longed for the day to see the "Sale" sign next to these glorious boots. Tuesday can't come soon enough.
3. A Ziplock Bag Dryer--here's to re-using! How I love my Ziplocks...
Things That Are Difficult To Do With a Kitten
1. Make the bed.
2. Read a newspaper or magazine.
3. Do a crossword.
4. Walk down stairs.
5. Fold a blanket.
6. Do a puzzle (disaster).
7. Tie shoes.
8. Everything else.
***Update, after coming home...***
9. Eating Hershey's Kisses.
10. Closing closet doors.
11. Closing the shower curtain.
12. Closing the refrigerator door.